At FIRST RENT Property Management, we are committed to providing value-added services that make your property operate more efficiently and effectively, with particular attention to the bottom line.
As a manager, we must have a clear understanding of what the rental homeowner wants to achieve. Clarifying these goals makes it easier for us to implement a plan to achieve these goals.
Property management is a business of complex challenges, requiring multifaceted solutions that incorporate many disciplines and services. Our formula starts with being proactive rather than reactive. This approach requires persistence, careful attention to detail, and excellent communication.
At FIRST RENT, we manage for the long term, consistently demonstrating that client satisfaction and client retention are our top priorities.
In addition, FIRST RENT provides ongoing maintenance and quality control programs to prevent troublesome and costly repairs. In the event repairs must be done, FIRST RENT works closely with professional vendors whenever possible.
• Making Your Life Easier •
We specialize in portfolio property management – one dedicated professional managing every detail of your rental home.
- Expectations – discuss your property goals and any potential concerns.
- Recommendations – tips/suggestions to maximize your gross rental income.
- Rent Valuation – expert comparative rental analysis of the current local market.
- Timeline – review process: turnover, marketing, tenant placement, and move-in.
- Maintenance – develop routine maintenance schedules.
- Make ready – per initial consultation, our professional preferred vendors will be given detailed instructions to make your rental home in ‘rent ready’ condition.
- Supervision – we closely monitor vendors, ensuring timely professional results.
- Accounts Payable – after verifying quality workmanship, we pay invoices from the owner’s budget and forward you copies of all original invoices.
- Photos – professional-looking photos capturing the charm of the home.
- Video – if applicable.
- Advertisement – create professional-looking online advertising campaigns.
- Verification – if requested, ad sent to you for accuracy and standards.
- Exposure – prospective tenants will find your property on all of our preferred online advertising sites.
- Showings – appointments are available seven days a week.
- Screening – thorough investigation of tenant applications:
- FICO Credit Score
- Landlord References
- Nationwide Eviction Search
- Nationwide Criminal Search
- Employment Verification
- Lease Signing – your interests are backed by our custom, comprehensive 18-page lease agreement and addenda exceeding state tenant/landlord law requirements.
- Insurance – tenants are required to obtain liability insurance, thus becoming a primary policy in the event of tenant negligence.
- Move-in – full photo documentation to complete our 135 point survey report.
- Two-month – initial tenancy inspection to ensure we selected great tenants.
- Exterior – unannounced routine drive-by surveys.
- Annual – before renewing the lease, tenants must pass our inspection criteria.
- Vendors – reports from vendors of the current property condition.
- Neighbors – are tenants maintaining the integrity of the neighborhood?
- Landscapers – are tenants maintaining the exterior?
Monthly Statements and Rent Deposit
- Your Money – direct deposit of net rental proceeds within 24 hours of receipt.
- 24/7 online owner portal access:
- Financial reports
- Income/expense statements
- Management agreement
- Rental agreement
- Work order history
- Inspection photos
- Payment portal
*REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- No Set Up Fee.
- No Annual Administration Fee.
- No Maintenance Invoice Fee.
- No HIDDEN Fees!
“This review is LONG overdue, but I feel so strongly about Leland that I have to sing his praises! He is professional, knowledgeable, patient, and goes above and beyond what is asked of him. He immediately addresses any of your questions and concerns. More importantly, because he has been doing this for such a long time, his experience and expertise put you at ease in what could potentially be a stressful situation. He is detail-oriented and thorough. He is in constant contact with both the property owner and tenant to ensure both sides know what is going on and is equally fair and helpful. He oversaw all the aspects of getting my property ready for rental, finding the perfect tenants, and making sure the negotiations and contracts were perfect. Even after the tenants moved in, he checked in with the tenants and me to make sure it was a good fit. I wouldn’t consider going to anybody else for future property management. It is clear that he genuinely cares about his clients. He excels at what he does, and I can’t recommend him highly enough.”
Boonrasi N. – La Jolla, CA
“I had the pleasure to meet Leland as a tenant and as a property owner. I first met him when my family and I were renting out a house in Carlsbad. No matter what I “threw” at Leland, he was able to handle it in the most professional way possible! He made us, as tenants, feel like we have someone on “our” side, even though he technically worked for the other “side,” haha. Seriously though, he is a nice guy and does care about his work. Thanks again for having been there for us! That being said, I was so impressed with him that I decided to hire him as our property manager. He is doing a great job, and we are happy to have him.”
Georgios A. – Beverly Hills, CA